Friday 16 September 2016

Creating Presentations Like a Pro - Keynote

Unfortunately I was absent when the MDTA learnt about Keynote, so I did some exploring on my own.  It can be a little daunting using a new tool with lots of different features, so I watched a few clips on the basics to get me started.  I found this YouTube clip to be the most helpful! 

Keynote is a very versatile app. It can be used to create banners, logos and animations, edit images as well as a creating slick presentations.  Keynote allows for more customisation.

To see an awesome example of an animation created on Keynote, check out Steph's blog post.  In the post she explains the steps she took to create the animation and shares the finished product.

I am looking forward to experimenting with Keynote when creating content for my 2017 class site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!