Wednesday 9 November 2016

Manaiakalani Film Festival

Today was the 9th annual Manaiakalani Film Festival.  Instead of our usual digital immersion days, the MDTA spent the day at Hoyts helping out and enjoying the awesome films our learners have created. 



It was a pretty awesome feeling to see my  film on the big screen!  I am so proud of my learners and the effort they put into the making of our film.  All the actors did an excellent job and helped come up with some awesome shots. I was also lucky to have an awesome director (Lauren) who took charge of the filming.  

Here is my first Manaiakalani Film Festival film, enjoy!


Let us know what you think! Feel free to leave a comment on our class blog.  You can also check out the films from all schools in the cluster by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. I really had wished that your film had been shown at the night screening as it was an awesome theme and your kids did so well with the execution of the whole film! Can't wait to see what 2017 has hold for your next film :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Heath! My kids did do an awesome job, I am so proud of them! Next year I will make it into the night screening! Stay tuned haha. Your film was awesome too and it is a shame I didn't get to catch it on the big screen.

      Delete

Tell me what you think!